Hello everyone! I cant believe it is June already. This year is just flying by so quickly. I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe during this difficult time.
Firstly I want to say a huge thank you for all of your support over the last few months. I understand that it has been a hard time for everyone and now more than ever people are looking after their money. I am so grateful that you guys have chosen to shop with us and support your local zero waste shop and the environment.
Thank you everyone for being so patient for us. We really appreciate it. We have fantastic news, we are now open again for customers to come back into the shop.
We are opening with restricted hours just now, however we do hope to return to our normal hours soon. Our June hours are :
Mon – 12pm – 4pm
Tue 12pm – 4pm
Wed – closed
Thu – 12pm – 4pm
Fri – 12pm – 4pm
Sat – 12pm – 4pm
sun – closed
Please not on Saturday the 6th we are opening 1pm – 4pm.
Right now we are only allowing 2 customers inside the shop at a time, we ask that you que outside at a safe distance and until you can come inside. We also have these rules for coming inside:
– Use hand sanitiser upon entry to the shop before touching anything
– Ensure only adults refill products
– Sanitise hands if you cough, sneeze or touch your face
– Follow our new scoop system. Use a clean scoop per item, once used put in one of our used scoop bins and choose a clean scoop for your next item
– Never leave a used scoop inside a scooper bin
– Use tongs for all baked goods
– Wash all fruit and veg at home before you eat it
– Please do not come to our shop if you are exhibiting any symptoms of cold/ flu/ COVID-19
Thanks so much for reading this, we really cant wait to see you in the shop again!
The Little Green Blogger